Kagera Sugar Limited is a sugar manufacturing company situated in North-Western Tanzania.
LOCATION: Missenyi, Kagera.
SALARY: Highly competitive.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out testing, calibration and servicing of instrumentation devices.
- To perform daily plant check-up and preventive maintenance.
- To perform instruments project activities.
- To perform slight changes on SCADA and PLC as per the requirement.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
of technical diploma in instrumentation, automation, electrical or
electrical and electronics engineering from a recognized institution.
- Minimum two years of experience in instrumentation preferably in sugar industry.
MODE OF APPLICATION
and qualified candidates should submit their application with
application letter, certified copies of educational certificates,
transcripts, and curriculum vitae with names of at least three referees.
All envelopes should clearly indicate the post being applied for and
address to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Note; Deadline for application is 03/08/2022.
you are not contacted by Kagera Sugar Limited within thirty (30) days,
after the closing date, you should consider your application as
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at Kagera Sugar Company Limited – Instrumentation Technician