Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Dangote Group Tanzania Limited Jobs, 2022
Serve as an advisor on health issues and disease control, provide
medical support, discover inconsistencies and investigate problems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all activities in dispensary and ensure compliance of other stuff members.
- Taking the active role in overseeing the medical care of patients.
consistent and accurate documentation of medical records for all
patient. This helps accumulation and organization of important clinical
data that is vital to provide comprehensive medical care to patient.
- Provide standard consultation and service to all patients
- Technical skills to review and oversee health records
- Hold the effective leadership skills to guide an entire healthcare team and implement valid action plans.
- Perform any other duties as may assigned by Senior
- Bachelor of degree in Medicine
- At least Six (6) years of experience in the field.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to understand, recall information and perform activity with proficiency
- Good incident analysis skill
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Teamwork and coordination skill
- Innovation & Creativity
- Excellence communication (both verbal and written) in English and Swahili
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at Dangote Group Tanzania Limited – Medical Officer