Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
|St. Francis Referral Hospital
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at St. Francis Referral Hospital, 2022
St. Francis Referral Hospital, Ifakara
is inviting competent applicants who are energetic, interested,
qualified with outstanding work ethics and integrity to apply for the
following positions below:
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
LABORATORY SCIENTIST -ONE POSITION
- The Lab Scientist will be responsible for equipment and instrument update and inventory as well as protection.
- He/she should be able to perform routine maintenance on equipment and quality control for all reagents.
- Read, understand, and implement SOPs to fully support the laboratory towards accreditation
- Performs daily QC runs on all laboratory tests/procedures
- Perform pre-analytical procedures on all specimens received including but limited to registration, separation, and storage.
- Any duty deemed necessary by the laboratory Manager including but not limited to training of junior technicians and students
a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS) from a recognized
institution followed by at least 2 years post-qualification experience.
PHYSIOTHERAPIST OFFICER – ONE POSITION
- Assessment, treatment and evaluation of patient with different condition requiring physiotherapy
- To conduct yourself in highly professional and ethical manner
- Liaise with other health care professional for better treatment outcomes.
- Document patient medical progress and treatment
- To perform other activities and tasks given by his/her head of department
holder of Physiotherapy from recognized academic institution Minimum 2
years of working experience Registered and allowed to practice by MCT
BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN -ONE POSITION
- Approves and Installs new biomedical equipments by conducting tests; ensuring adherence to codes; making modifications.
biomedical equipments by completing preventive maintenance schedules;
conducting tests; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting
and repairing malfunctions; calling for special service; evaluating
service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests;
- recommending and complying with procedures; training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel; complying with codes.
organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and
different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
a Diploma of Biomedical technician from a recognized institution
followed by at least Minimum of 2 years of experience delivering
services to the health facilities.
OPTOMETRIST – ONE POSITION
- Conduct eye exams using optometric equipment and general diagnostic interpretation.
- Prescribe, fit, and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other vision aids.
- Recommend appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
- Answer questions and provide advice to patients regarding vision and optical issues.
- Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient interactions.
- To work under the whole activities and tasks given by his/her head of department
- The holder Diploma of three years under college identified by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania.
- Related experience in Health services sector would however be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: 15th August, 2022.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested candidate: Send application via: Info@sfh.or.tz OR
St. Francis Referral Hospital
Thanks for reading 4 New Job Vacancies at St. Francis Referral Hospital – Various Posts