Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Tanzania Private Sector Foundation (TPSF), 2022
Tanzania Private Sector Foundation (TPSF) Jobs, 2022
Senior Policy Analyst
Private Sector Foundation (TPSF) is an apex and focal private sector
members-based organization, which seeks to promote effective engagement
with government and other stakeholders in developing policy and
conducive environment for doing business and developing the country.
TPSF therefore commands significant influence and credibility both
locally and internationally. It boasts a unique position as the
government’s partner, which makes her a key player in policy
formulation, public private partnership (PPP implementation),
coordination of high-level public-private dialogue (PPD’s) platforms and
National Budget. TPSF has thus stood tall and bold on many advocacy issues of national and sectoral importance.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Main Duties and Responsibility
Senior Policy Analyst will be responsible to conduct policy and program
research, analyse policy, regulations, and administrative data sets,
work directly with key partners to support policy implementation, and
contribute to the design and preparation of technical assistance and
related policy briefs.
- Responsible for developing and
coordinating the implementation of TPSF policy analysis and research in
the area of business regulatory environment and compliance in line with
TPSF members’ information needs and Departmental strategic plans.
and analyse the implementation of regional and national laws and
legislation as related to growth in trade and investments as well as the
general business environment and reports that convey in concise terms
the impact both positive and negative of policy and legislative
- Lead in the formulation of policy briefs and
preparation of position papers, either directly (where initial studies
are not required) or working with selected consultants where applicable.
- Responsible for research, production quarterly updating of a compendium on the state of Tanzania Business Environment.
- Responsible for developing, updating and maintaining a TPSF database on business environment-related policy research.
regular members’ information needs and gap analysis on key business
environment and competitiveness policy issues affecting them to enable
the development of policy response and solutions.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local and international research and information organizations and bodies.
- Initiate and conduct Private –to Private meetings on issues related to Trade Facilitation.
- Preparing research project concept notes and proposals.
- To undertake any other tasks as required and commensurate with the level of this role.
bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Economics,
International Trade, Business Administration and or policy or any other
relevant field of studies.
- A minimum of 7 years of work experience of which 4 years experience in policy dialogue, research, or policy analysis.
in policy dialogue for Business Membership Organizations and knowledge
of the private sector and regional integration would be critical assets.
- Requisite skills to organize Public-Private Dialogues. Ability
to speak and write clearly and persuasively in a compelling manner.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment with diverse groups of stakeholders.
- A sound conceptual understanding of private sector organizations and private sector development in Tanzania is essential.
- Excellent team player with great interpersonal skills
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills and Excellent facilitation skills
to interact with officials at the highest levels of government, civil
society, international organizations and the private sector
- Experience working with/for the private sector, policy think tanks, or international organizations.
- Experience in managing consultancy contracts (including the development of proposals and Terms of references).
- Good understanding of economic development factors in relation to private sector development.
Interested candidates should submit a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae before Friday 05th August, 2022 at 16:30pm
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at Tanzania Private Sector Foundation (TPSF) – Senior Policy Analyst