Dar es Salaam, 465143
is the Belgian development agency. It implements Belgium’s governmental
cooperation. The agency also works for other national and international
donors. With its partners in Belgium and abroad, Enabel offers
solutions to address pressing global challenges – Climate Change,
Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Economic and Social
Inequality – and to promote Global Citizenship. With 2,000 staff, Enabel
manages about 170 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and
the Middle East.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Belgian Development agency, Enabel, mobilizes its ressources and its
expertise to eliminate poverty in the world. Enabel contributes to the
efforts of the international community and works towards a society that
provides present and future generations with sufficient resources to
build a sustainable and fair world.
Its staff members in Brussels
and overseas embody the commitment of the Belgian State and other
development partners to international solidarity.
Tanzania is currently active in the sectors of Agriculture/Rural
Development, Value Chain and Water/infrastructure. Other areas of
interest are Environment/climate Change, Private Sector Development,
Gender, Maternal Health and Child Rights.
Enabel in Tanzania is
currently looking for Communication officer for its programmes and for
the Resident Representative office.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
In your area of expertise and under the supervision of the Resident Representative:
• You develop and ensure institutional communication in accordance
with the political orientations of thediplomatic mission in order to
promote a positive image and accountability of the programmes.
You promote and facilitate the internal flow of information in order to
contribute to the optimal functioning of the programmes and Enabel.
• You foster change in order to contribute to the objectives of Enabel.
• You elaborate communication training programmes in order to sustainably integrate communication in the interventions.
• You support the Representation Office in their knowledge building
and results dissemination activities in order to ensure that the lessons
learned, and recommendations are known among the targeted audiences.
• You ensure the proper dissemination of news, articles, videos, to local news agencies.
You manage Enabel Tanzania Social Media platforms and develop
engaging content for them. Guide and assist in the creation and editing
of written documents, video, infographics, and photo content.
• You attend events and produce live social media content, and social media posts.
• You support the Resident Representative in communicating and enhancing the visibility of Enabel’s portfolio and projects.
• You coordinate with the Communication focal points or/and
Intervention Managers on media events, visibility activities, and the
content of communication tools and publications.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,312 POSTS)
Required qualifications and experience:
• You hold a Master’s degree communications, media, PR, international development, or other.
• Experience in formulation, implementation, and monitoring of annual communication plan.
• Experience in organizing and facilitating workshops, advocacy campaigns, and media events.
Required skills and knowledge:
• Broad and in-depth insight in all aspects of international development is an asset;
• You show you are an initiative builder allowing your colleagues to count on your commitment to the multidisciplinary team;
• You build strong proposals and bring innovative solutions to issues you encounter;
• You are able to work and evolve in a changing environment;
• You are familiar with results-based management; 3
• You are familiar with theories of change;
• You master knowledge management and knowledge building;
• You have a strong affinity with and easily use various digital
tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop,Premier Pro), standard
Office software and new technologies;
• You have excellent video and photo editing skills and have experience with photography;
• You have excellent website communication and social media skills;
• You have excellent analytical and writing skills;
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
We offer you
A fascinating job in an international environment.
Open ended – local contract according to the Tanzania labor law.
salary package that comprises the monthly gross salary, in accordance
with our salary scales (Class 5), hospitalization/healthcare insurance,
13th month, holiday allowance and reallocation allowance.
this recruitment procedure a shortlist of successful applicants may be
constituted which may be sourced in the next three years for similar job
Every person who fulfils the conditions listed in our
job advertisements may apply. Enabel is committed to equal
opportunities and diversity in its workforce. We do not discriminate on
the basis of gender, origin, age, religion, sexual orientation,
disability status or any other factor.
Are you interested?
Apply here https://jobs.enabel.be/ at the latest by 16/08/2022;
include your application letter, updated CV, motivation letter (one
page only), names of three referees as well as their emails, telephone
numbers. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com We thank you in advance for your interest in our company.
Only applications submitted via the above link will be considered.