Smart Codes Limited Jobs
Dar es Salaam
Smart Codes Limited
codes is a digital transformation platform company with a mission to
solve African challenges through creative ideas, media, technology, and
making a mark in everything we do across Africa.
We believe in
adopting creativity and innovation as a driver to communicate
organizational messages and in turn, bring change and growth to African
communities. Times change and to prosper with our clients, we ensure to
serve them with premium quality services delivered at high standards.
Our vast profile ranges from being the leading advertising, marketing,
and creative agency and groundbreaking innovators in technology all
aimed at connecting African brands to the world.
Are you a creative individual who is passionate about writing and looking for valuable,
professional experience? Are you motivated to achieve high-impact
growth with an interest in developing your copywriting skills?
As the Copywriter Intern, you will write original copy and content across different formats
(Web, video, social media, advertising) to drive growth and play a key role in scaling Smart Africa Group projects.
most successful Copywriter Intern will be a quick learner with creative
ideas and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced, collaborative
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing
materials, including website, social media, video, and online
• Research and understand our target audience’s needs and interests
• Collaborate with the team from concept development to delivery of the final product
• Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team
• Revise copy based on internal feedback and direction
• Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
We’re looking for someone who is willing and able to:
• Get hands-on experience in the industry and grow their skills
Learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
• Master the art of persuasion and write compelling stories that attract participants to our programs
• Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
• Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
Skills & qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Advertising, and other related communication field
• Ability to write in English and Kiswahili
• Exceptional writing skills
• Have copy writing experience or portfolio
• Passionate about (copy)writing
• Looking to build a career in copywriting
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Excellent organisational skills and multitasking abilities
MODE OF APPLICATION
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at Smart Codes Limited Tanzania – Copywriter Intern