Customer Service Officer
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TotalEnergies by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Receive and process fuel orders
- Ensure customer orders are executed and delivered on time as per D+2 procedure.
- Prepare and submit customer statements immediately after every end of month.
- Reconcile customer accounts whenever necessary.
- Follow-up the payments and ensure credit customers are within terms.
- Follow-up the opening of new customer accounts.
- Follow-up reversals, debit/credit notes for customers whenever necessary.
and maintain customer records and files. Ensure the following records
are available; Customer orders, payment details, debit/credit notes,
statements, correspondence and any other record as directed by Head of
- Participate in any marketing activity that improve the sales and profitability of the company
- University degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Engineering
- Minimum of two years work experience and preferably in petroleum industry
- Knowledge in MS Office package
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Offer ID 59476BR
Metier Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Regular position
Experience level required Minimum 3 years
Employer company Total Energies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total.
With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety
and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation
culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team
whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at Total Tanzania Limited – Customer Service Officer