codes is a digital transformation platform company with a mission to
solve African challenges through creative ideas, media, technology, and
making a mark in everything we do across Africa.
We believe in
adopting creativity and innovation as a driver to communicate
organizational messages and in turn, bring change and growth to African
communities. Times change and to prosper with our clients, we ensure to
serve them with premium quality services delivered at high standards.
Our vast profile ranges from being the leading advertising, marketing,
and creative agency and groundbreaking innovators in technology all
aimed at connecting African brands to the world.
JOB TITLE: Full-Stack Software Developer
The following defines your job description as a Software Developer at Smart Codes LTD.
Duties and Responsibilities
· You will be working with both frontend clients and backend architecture
· You will be creating architectures, developing new features, enhancing existing features, fixing bugs
· You will be responsible for troubleshooting, reviewing and optimizing performance of the code base
· You will be working with existing code base, and potentially conceptualizing new products
· You will be involved in alignments on system specifications and documentation along the development cycle
· You will be managing technical projects execution with the Tech support team to deliver quality within timeline
· You will be contributing to the setup and success of software development processes and deployments for the Products team
You will be conducting code reviews and ensuring the quality of the
code to deliver performance, reliability and maintainability
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
You will be working in a cross-functional agile team to design, build,
test and deploy software components, integrating an iterative
· Accomplish all other assignments provided by the management
Creating prototypes, designing and building modules and solutions in an
iterative agile cycle, develop, maintain, and optimize the business
· Estimating user and technical stories, designing and
developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and
supporting testing of deliverables against user and technical story
· Performing peer reviews, collaborating with
architects and other developers to produce “just enough” design, and
ensuring that enough technical documentation and training is provided
for reference and operational support.
· Providing software-related operations support, including managing level two and level three incident and problem management.
· Estimate user and technical stories to help inform and prioritize backlog
· Design modules according to user stories, UX designs, and technical stories
· Develop solutions according to module designs and deploy using delivery pipeline
· Develop and execute unit and integration tests; support testing against user and technical story acceptance tests
· Suggest improvements to user stories and UX
· Manage technical debt as part of daily activities
· Conduct peer reviews and maintain coding standards
· Manage incidents as level two and level three support
· Manage problems as level two and level three support
· Software incident and problem management
Key performance indicators: