SIDA CSO Project Officer
the Children has been working in Tanzania for more than 30 years. We
are working with the government, local organizations and other
international agencies to reduce child malnutrition, improve new-born
and maternal health, support and strengthen early childhood development
and primary education systems. We strengthen child protection systems
for vulnerable children, promote children’s participation and
contribution to policy and resource allocation for services which
concern them, support, and respond to emergencies.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for
children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding
career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where
ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
the children Tanzania country office is currently implementing a 5 year
project jointly with 7 partners called Sida Civil Society Capacity
Strengthening Programme 2022 -2026 funded by Sida. The programme works
in the four areas of 1) civil society strengthening, 2) children’s
agency, 3) child rights and 4) civic space
The post holder will
be responsible for mobilizing and coordinating partner level work,
reporting, and programme Monitoring, Evaluation Accountability and
Learning of the Sida CSO Capacity Strengthening project. The post holder
will support to organize, coordinate project events with all the key
actors both internally and externally.
The post holder should
also have a good understanding of the child rights governance sector and
government structures (national and local level) in Tanzania and some
of the current challenges to enforce, protect and fulfil child rights in
S/he will work with colleagues across the country
office teams (Awards, PDQ, Finance, Operations and Budget Holders) to
ensure that partner agreements are in place and donor/SC requirements
complied with by the partner organizations.
Contract Duration: 1 year
No of Vacancies: One (1) Position
Reporting to: SIDA CSO programme Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Lead partnership assessment and compile partner capacity assessment reports
- Share partnership assessment report with relevant team internally and externally
with the Awards team to ensure that partner project details are
accurately captured in AMS from the onset to meet organizational
standards and requirement.
- Compile partner assessment reports and ensure they are updated on the AMS in a timely manner.
- Support Partnership Manager in the Identification and exploration of new project partnerships and stakeholders
with partners to identify needs for technical and organizational
support and capacity building and coordinate capacity building
- Support the project partners with mentoring and coaching.
Partner program management
- Enhance awareness on child rights among all stakeholders (children, youth, religious leaders
technical support to partner organizations in developing budgets and
action plans to effectively implement proposed project activities.
coordinate and conduct trainings to/with partners, others stakeholders
and children on various Child Protection and Child Rights Governance
topics as per set out in the project as well as child safeguarding, in
order to develop capacities to deliver the programme in the most
- Strengthen communication and collaboration with partners at all levels to ensure ownership and sustainability of the programme.
- Support and ensure effective programme implementation and compile timely quarterly progress donor reports.
- Ensure synergies and shared learning from project between districts, regional and national level with other projects
for supporting partners to manage all aspects of project cycle
including planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
that the quality of the project is maintained through an effective
monitoring system and that accurate data and information on best
practices is documented
- Ensure project narrative reports are prepared and submitted on time using donor reporting requirements.
with partners and relevant internal staffs in the contractual
negotiations and enhance the understanding of the Sub Award Agreement.
- Coordinate provision of technical support to partners as needed
Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning
day-to-day progress against project milestones and activities, against
scheduled work plans and overall project objectives
- Promote shared learning and collaboration between partners by facilitating partner networks and meetings
in monitoring project expenditures and ensure budget is strictly
adhered to, financial procedures are observed, and all supporting
documents are provided
- Support the Project Manager to prepare periodic project reports based on accurate and evidence-based data/information
the Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning team in the
tracking of outcome of activities evidenced by accurate data to enhance
quality of reporting
- Contribute to baseline studies,
assessments, project evaluations other research studies as well as
learning events as part of annual plans.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in development studies, project management or related area.
3 years work experience with /NGO/INGOs, with at least 2 years’
experience in partnership based programming or community based
- Good skills and experience in all aspects of
programme cycle management – design and development, implementation, and
monitoring and evaluation
- Knowledge on Child protection, Child rights governance, Civic space issues will be an advantage
- Experience in organizational capacity development, training, mentoring and coaching
- An excellent team player with good skills in team work and consultative approach to decision making
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply
Please read the full details of the position at https://tanzania.savethechildren.net/careers
and apply as instructed. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
for Interview. Applications will be reviewed as received.
Application closing Date: 26th June 2022
need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our
commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is
subject to our Child protection standards including background checks
and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy. All employees are
expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best-qualified talent.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process
Find out more about this role by downloading the job description here Job description
Date advertised: 15 Jun 2022
Closing date: 26 Jun 2022 – 23:59 EAT
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
Department: Programme Operations
Type: Fixed-term contract