|World Wide Fund For Nature (WWF)|
TERMS OF REFERENCES (TOR)
Position Title: Records Management- Intern
Duration : One Month
Location : Dar Es Salaam
- Preparing documents for HRIS data migration
- Assisting in information auditing
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
- A degree in Records Management or related discipline is required
- Work experience in the records management field.
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
- Ability to meet objectives and deliver work in function.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Kiswahili.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (including word, excel, and PowerPoint)
MODE OF APPLICATION
must include a complete Cover Letter & CV with full contact details
of three referees and should be addressed to the People & Culture
Manager, via email to: email@example.com by Tuesday, 21st June 2022 at 11:59 pm. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
For more details, please visit WWF websites:
https://www.wwf.or.tz/jobs_and_opportunities/jobs/. WWF has a principle of zero tolerance to fraud and corruption, if you encounter such incident, report by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at WWF Tanzania, Records Management- Intern