|ALAF Company Limited|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at ALAF Limited 2022
Internal Audit Officer
Position: Internal Audit Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam
for reviewing the accounts prepared under Navision (ERP) and checking
the adequacy of internal control in Navision accounts and commenting on
deviations if any.
- To analyze monthly petty cash reports from ALAF Ltd branches of Arusha, Mwanza, and Mbeya.
- To perform surprise cash counting in every month.
- To audit Bank Reconciliation Statements monthly for all company bank accounts.
- To review debtor’s accounts and issue reports.
- To review the consumption of fuel (diesel, petrol, and lubricants) as assigned from time to time.
perform at least IO spare parts physical stock-taking daily to review
the physical storage and proper recording of the inventory.
- To audit local purchases and import purchases as per the prescribed audit plan.
carry out all the stock-taking procedures (Physical stock-taking) as
outlined by Internal Audit, to observe the reliability of stock-taking
by the company, and to identify problems and possible errors in the
- Pre/Post audits of all payments to ensure these
payments are in accordance with the obligations and commitments of the
company and that existing accounting and control systems are effective
to minimize the risk and errors associated with day-to-day transactions.
and discussing the observations arising during the audit of
transactions with the concerned staff to get their feedback.
the unresolved audit observations related to particular transactions
and forwarding to a department head for further evaluations.
- Participate in the planning and preparation of Internal Audit Programs 111 in coordination with the Chief Internal Auditor.
that all the information relating to the organization is in safe hands
and physical access controls are in place for audit working papers and
confidential information with the Internal Audit department.
- To maintain the audit working papers and keep track and follow-ups wherever necessary.
and professional conduct; to ensure that rules of professional conduct
and practices are being followed with full integrity as required by the
- Any other work that may be assigned by Chief Internal Auditor or management special engagements.
- Advanced Diploma in Accountancy/ PGDA (TZ)
- CPA is required
- Strong communication skills to work with all workers
- Excellent attention to detail to review large amounts of data and numbers
- Exceptional mathematical skills to verify entries
- Excellent research skills to find all related information needed
- Proficiency in accounting software and spreadsheets
MODE OF APPLICATION
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at ALAF Company Limited – Internal Audit Officer