|Qatar Airways Tanzania|
Senior Airport Services Agent – Kilimanjaro (JRO)) Tanzania – TZ
Location Kilimanjaro – JRO, Tanzania – TZ
Category Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id 220000KP
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join
our Ground Services team in Kilimanjaro, Tanzania as Senior Airport
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Provides quality service to passenger in respect to
check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, airport hotel and baggage
services as per company’s commercial and safety standards and
procedures ensuring passenger and their baggage are handled in a
consistent and efficient manner. Ensure Premium Passengers receive total
quality service and staffs adhere to safety policy and security
standards of the company.
as the first contact between the Airline and its customers as well as
all stake holders and agents who may need assistance with questions,
portray QR image to the highest standards.
- Ensure that airport
operation meets QR’s standards; policies and procedures satisfy local
and international safety and security standards and conform to aviation
- Ensure all areas of operations, i.e.
flight OPS (OTP), WBL, aircraft loading, baggage handling, departure,
arrival, cargo handling run smoothly and efficiently.
- Monitors all Gate and Check in activities ensuring the accurate, service oriented acceptance and boarding of passengers.
- Ensure smooth handling of Customer service at the station.
- Liaises with ramp and GHA staff and support Airport Services Supervisors in all areas.
- Perform the Aircraft Turnaround Check (ATC) duty as assigned by the ASM to ensure safe operation of QR ground ramp product.
aircraft cabin service doors from the outside where applicable to
facilitate and reduce the associated safety risk of inadvertent slide
- Escorting and directing Arriving/Departing
passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter,
Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates.
- Assists Duty Officer to handle company material and records.
- Brief GHA on new procedures and ensure that they are implemented accurately and fully.
- Ensure required pre and post flight administration in conducted timely, record accurately all flight activities.
administrative issues related to monthly/quarterly reports. Ensure
requests on operational service failure matters are responded to
immediately with a high degree of accuracy and correctness.
- Work with GHA and ensure all training records of their dedicated/assigned staff to QR are up to date.
Passengers in regard to Entry Requirements, Visas, and Residence
Permits. Carry out general profiling of passengers on need basis.
out any verification as and when required to protect revenue and image
of company by referring to relevant policy and procedure.
utmost priority is given to all security and safety related norms laid
down by company, local authorities and relevant procedure is
implemented/executed through GHA staff.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Be part of an extraordinary story
skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries
to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite
opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges
that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a
part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an
Our best is here and still to come. To
us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s
never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,411 POSTS)
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services such as introduction to Civil Aviation and Passenger Handling.
- 3 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to effectively manage mishandled baggage services, including service recovery situations with customers.
- Must have legal rights to live and work in Tanzania
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About Qatar Airways Group
story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across
12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken
records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the
fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our
customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to
our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is
the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your
ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global
How to apply
If you have what it takes
to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now
by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Closing Date: 21-06-2022