Director of Corporate Banking
Director of Corporate Banking will be responsible for the strategic
leadership and management of Corporate Banking profitability and growth
targets whilst maintaining high level of customer satisfaction. This
will involve the management of teams to deliver products and services
focused towards assets, liabilities and income growth
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
of the overall business strategy covering the Corporate Customer
segment and business through deals syndication, business modeling, cost
and risk management.
- Development of a Corporate Banking budget in cooperation with Head of Finance.
- Generate revenues (commissions, fee income and net interest income) from structured and trade finance transactions;
strong cross- selling of existing and new products to existing and new
clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all
relevant business units in the bank
- Ensure recruitment and
maintenance of good quality assets, as well as pricing model that
generates target profitability across the corporate business
- Lead and manage the corporate function workforce (including Unit Heads, Relationship Managers and Corporate Bankers);
- Ensure adequate, relevant training and proper positioning and leveraging of the function’s human resources.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations i.e. BoT prudential guidelines, Banking Act, and internal processes and procedures.
- Prepare and present the Corporate Banking business performance and strategy Papers to the Board.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
and ensuring high quality/ consistent service delivery and target
response times to credit requests and other service related requests in
line with set quality standards.
- Business development through an
effective call program to both existing and prospects, explore/review
lending opportunities in order to grow the lending book.
the performance of existing portfolio and ensuring that the team
undertakes thorough credit appraisal to minimize bank exposure. –
Maintains the highest standards of credit quality in order to identify
NPLs and agree on acceptable exit plan.
- Seeking ‘cross-selling’
opportunities for other products and services through proactive and
aggressive business development. Marketing KCB’s products to prospective
customers, in-order to increase fee income through skillful and correct
- Maintenance of high team morale and motivation through Professional leadership and guidance,
- Team Building activities to develop team work to ensure highest degree of co-operation and productivity.
- Networking and development of efficient market intelligence for use by the team
- University degree or its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Business
- Eight (8) years of experience with similar responsibilities
- Professional qualification e.g. CDSC is essential.
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal through the link below and submit your application.
Deadline: 2022-06-21 00:00:00 Reference Number: IRC12879
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, Bank Officer – Director of Corporate Banking