Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Customer Service Officer
We are looking for a ORDER DESK CLERK with superior communication skills and a great work ethic to join our team.
order clerks are at the front-line of delivering our promises to our
customers and the first contact point. You will work directly with
customers to meet their needs, answer their questions ,provide support
and prepare customer orders. We are seeking a candidate who is
persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer
satisfaction. Someone who is result orientated and able to work against
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Long-term career aspiration (min 5 years). Position is based in Zanzibar.
- Receive customer orders daily via Email and Phone, input orders into database, and inform customer of expected delivery date.
customer information on each order when received against company
database to confirm all contact information is correct; update database
- Take down customer information such as Customer name, address, TIN number, VRN number, in order to process order.
order information is correct on each order when received and that all
merchandise purchased is in stock and priced correctly before creating
- Contact customer directly on each order when
received if there are questions regarding customer information or
discrepancies between customer information on the order and the company
- Contact customer directly on each order when received
if there is an issue with the order, such as merchandise pricing
difference, shipping delays or other concerns like if item is out of
stock or discontinued, and suggest alternative item/s.
- Process orders by prepare invoices and necessary shipping documents.
- Answer customer service line and assist with customer questions and complaints about unfulfilled orders daily.
- Strong verbal and written communicator (fluent in English language).
- Knowledgeable of the principles and processes of good customer service.
- Organized with good clerical skills and excellent attention to details.
- Efficient at using logic and reasoning to determine strengths and weaknesses of various
- Options and alternative solutions to problems.
- Ability to handle customer complaints in a professional and calm manner.
- Good financial manager who can determine how best to spend money to get the job done.
- Prior work experience of not less than TWO YEARS in similar field.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
HOW TO APPLY:
All Cv’s and Cover letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
References from all previous employers in chronological order.
Ensure all referee’s are references from previous employers.
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at SUVACOR Company Limited – Customer Service Officer