|Qatar Airways Tanzania|
Human Resources Manager– Eastern Africa (Kenya based)
Kenya – KE
Location Nairobi – NBO, Kenya – KE
Category Corporate & Commercial
Job Id 2200002R
Qatar Airways are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity
to join our International HR team based in Nairobi, Kenya as HR
Manager for Eastern Africa Region.
Reporting to the Regional HR
Business Partner – Africa, as HR Manager Eastern Africa, you will be
responsible for providing HR support for the 8 countries in the region
including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
You will add immediate value by contributing to the development and
implementation of HR strategy in all areas of Recruitment,
Organisational Design, Retention, Reward, Employee Relations and
Employee Engagement. You will lead the HR team & provide guidance
and advice as well as coaching to line managers on HR policies,
procedures and processes.
You will be responsible to support all
Divisions that are based in the local markets including – Commercial,
Airport Services, Cargo and Corporate teams.
This represents a
fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment in a
leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Working with line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Managing a HR team
- Providing 5- star HR support to the business, including documentation and approval process.
- Leading the HR agenda for the seven countries supporting, coaching and advising on HR processes.
- Manage the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Operating as the communication hub for the HR team ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Implementing and leading the HR component of any Change and Transformation Programs within the six markets.
- Implementing Human Resources policies such as performance management, disciplinary and absence management.
- Providing advice and assistance on the performance evaluation and development planning process.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Communicating company policies, procedures and processes to the business as required.
- Facilitating and assisting with providing training and coaching on key HR and Management skills to the business.
- Conducting research on Human Resource best practice and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Gathering data and statistical reports to make informed & commercial HR decisions.
- Assisting with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Acting as the local advisor on Employment legislation
all employees understand work health and safety requirements and
expectations, through induction, instruction, training and supervision.
Be part of an extraordinary story
skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries
to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite
opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges
that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a
part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an
Our best is here and still to come. To
us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s
never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. A recognized accreditation in HR.
of five years’ HR related job experience within an International
company, which will include a minimum of two years’ in a HR Management
Role with experience managing multiple countries across Africa.
- Proven people management skills, including experience in employee relations; strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential for this role.
- Fluency in Swahili is preferred.
You must also have the right to live and work in Kenya to be considered for this opportunity.
This role would require regular travel across the region.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About Qatar Airways Group
story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across
12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken
records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the
fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our
customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to
our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is
the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your
ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global
How to apply
If you have what it takes
to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now
by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Closing Date: 09-06-2022