Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at AB InBev, 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating
meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to
lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability
for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values,
that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking
for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure
and robust training & development.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Job Description Summary
The Key purpose of this role is to
operate the brewing process to achieve minimum variability in product
quality and maximum throughput whilst minimizing waste.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Brewing specific process operation
- Machine operation: start-up, shut-down, running ext.
- Operation (including waste management)
- Brand changes and assisting BTO’s with operation
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment
- In depth cleaning and first level maintenance
- Monitoring process performance
- Optimise Plant & Process Performance where appropriate
- Operate the Brew house Plant and Process
- Operate Beverage Fermentation Plant and Process
- Operate Beverage Filtration Plant and Process
- Performing housekeeping tasks, applying 5s principles and following safe work practices
- Unsafe work practices must be identified and corrected.
- Support the creation (drafting and documenting) of standard work procedures (including quick fix routines and problems
- Diploma – Chemical Engineering / Biotechnology /BSc in Food Science.
- Completed IST in Brewing
- Ability to work shifts
- Experience in working in a NPD process environment
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Conducting Quality Checks
- Monitoring production process and control inputs
- Taking corrective action
- Participation in team work
- Communication with internal customers and suppliers.
InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be
made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent
requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please
note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to
use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no
later than 07 June 2022.
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at AB InBev Tanzania – BREWING OPERATOR