Tindwa Medical and Health Services founded by Dr. Chakou Halfani
as Tanzania Healthcare Promoters Consortium in order to focus on
prevention and public awareness for emergency medical conditions as well
as occupational health and safety diseases in Tanzania.The same year it
was transformed into sole proprietorship as Tindwa Medical and Health
Services (TMHS) with business mission to provide best quality emergency
care as well as occupational health and safety services in East Africa.
Currently, it is looking for a position below…
Doctor of Dental Surgery/ Doctor of Dental Medicine
Job Title: Doctor of Dental Surgery/ Doctor of Dental Medicine
Department: Medical Services Department
Reports To : HOD Medical Service Department.
diagnose, and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and
gums. May treat diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues
affecting oral hygiene and retention of teeth. May fit dental
appliances or provide preventive care. This position may involve medical
responses on a transport unit (ambulance) or on a remote setting/site.
composure in dealing with authorities, patients, families, hospital
staff, outside professional agencies, co-workers and supervisory
personnel, whether volunteer or paid, occasionally under conditions of
urgency and in pressure situations
- May be exposed to stressful situations, such as death, dismemberment, total devastation and loss
- May be required to hold over to cover emergencies and work overtime without advanced notice.
sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for prolonged
periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines
or uneven terrain. Must be physically fit to perform job functions
adequately as dictated by occupational health. • Be able to hear and
understand at normal range levels.
- May be required to use
vehicles in the performance of duties. Vehicles are to include but not
limited to: cars, trucks, and ambulances
- On occasion may be required to perform stressful physical activity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in direct clinical practice as the principal component of his/her professional responsibility within the Department.
Provide medical assessment, diagnostic determination, and clinical
management necessary to ensure appropriate clinical disposition of
Emergency Department patients. 3. Accurate and timely completion of all
clinical and professional records and documentation to assure
compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory, licensure, and
- Communicate with consulting
providers as necessary to facilitate necessary ongoing care and
treatment of patients. Work to create a positive work culture within
department and cross-departmental teams.
- Examine patients’ medical records
- Prepare patients for treatment
- Check teeth, gums and other parts of the mouth, along with X-rays and tests, to diagnose dental problems
- Prescribe medication as needed
patients on proper brushing techniques, flossing and fluoride use 11.
Promote good oral health and preventive dental care (e.g. by scheduling
of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) or
similar degree that gives license to practice the dentist profession
- BLS, ACLS and ITLS training will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience working in Dental department in well recognized facility.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Mode of Application:Interested applicants are required to submit a cover letter with current CV for consideration to rd email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd May, 2022.
Thanks for reading New Job at Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS) – Doctor of Dental Surgery/ Doctor of Dental Medicine