big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating
meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to
lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability
for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values,
that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking
for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure
and robust training & development.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Primary Purpose :
The role of the Sales Representative is to
effectively and efficiently work within clearly identified area and
segments, achieving growth in volume sold, growth in market share and
increased competitiveness with responsibility to retail outlets , and in
specific instances wholesale sales.
Roles & responsibilities:
retail sales in the specified area through the implementation of VAPPS
sales drivers (Visibility; Availability; Price; Promotion; Space)
- Management of the assigned territory through retail calling to pre agreed journey plan call schedule and designated standards
- Developing the Customer relationship to deliver ‘supplier of choice’ status to TDL
- Handling of Customer and quality questions and issues to TDL standards
reporting as per TDL standards for outlet data base, Journey plan,
calls made, activities undertaken, asset management, competitor activity
- In specific circumstances the Sales Representative
will manage the relationship with 3rd party wholesalers – target
setting; order placement; Volume growth; credit management and retail
- Ambassador for TDL with Consumers
- Responsible for own development through monthly one-on-one’s with Sales manager
Key Result areas:
- Sales Volume by brand and pack type
- Market share
- Product availability by brand and pack type
- Execution of Journey Plan to Standard
- Management of Company Assets
InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be
made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent
requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please
note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to
use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no
later than 20 May 2022.