Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at AB InBev, 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating
meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to
lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability
for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values,
that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking
for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure
and robust training & development.
The purpose of this role
is to guide Sales teams to provide market driven differentiated service
that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified
segments achieving growth in volumes sold; growth in market share and
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compile quarterly operational sales plan in relation to the business plan
- Develop an annual time and territory management plan
- Determine annual budget requirements
- Provide customers service excellence
- Provide merchandising and signage support
- Implement national, regional and ad-hoc promotional activity
- Implement customer call frequency
- Establish sound business relationships
- Develop tailored service packages
- Achieve predetermined sales volume and market share targets
- Leverage sales information services
- Monitor retail liquor pricing
- Maintain product quality
- Comply with Ab-InBev credit policy
- Promote TDL’s image and brands with Consumers
- Promote teamwork
- Identify sales opportunities
- Handle customer and consumer queries
- Develop employees.
- Support People Process
- Manage IR climate
- Apply personnel functions
Qualification & Experience:
- B Comm, IMM or similar Sales and Marketing qualification
- 3 – 5 years management experience
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure
- Team participation and good leadership skills
InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be
made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent
requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal
applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only
short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum
requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use
additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no
later than 29 April 2022.
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy MWANZA at AB InBev Tanzania – Sales Representative