Position: Administration Officer
About the job
Description Du Poste
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TotalEnergies by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Manage office leases and house rents for expatriates and upcountry employees.
- To ensure that office premises are in good state i.e. overall housekeeping is well maintained through liaison with service providers.
- To ensure that all services are provided on a regular basis and provide good value; process and ensure that all office ‐ running related bills are paid on time. Services such as Water, Electricity, Waste collection, Hygiene and Sanitation etc.
- Generally, ensure smooth running of the office, Monitor and manage office supplies, like stationery and other consumables to ensure their effective and efficient operation.
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings, visits, conferences, related to the company.
- In charge of all visas, work permit, resident permits and other government requirement for expatriates and their families.
- To provide administrative assistance to senior management staff.
- Custody of land assets, tracking movements, regular updates of the Asset register.
- Maintain Administrative records for easy access by other stakeholders
- In charge of pest control for both offices and expatriate houses.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining purchase requisitions (PR) of HR and Administration department as per purchase procedures.
- In charge of company licenses; application, regular updates, and custody.
- To undertake any other duty as assigned by the HR Manager.
Contexte et Environnement
- The job involves both Office and out of Office assignments
- Bachelor degree – Business related fields. Requirement can be waived in lieu of appropriate direct experience in Admin and logistics activities.
- Three years of professional work experience in Admin and logistics activities in a reputable organizations.
- Proven analytical and written presentation skills and ability to communicate to a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify potential problems before they occur.
- Ability to manage day to day interactions with contracted external service providers and analyse their performance.
- Demonstrated capacity for self-organization.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
Métier: HR Administration
Région, département, localité: Tanzania
Type d’emploi: Fixed term position
Niveau d’expérience requis: Minimum 3 years
Société Employeur: TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branche: Marketing & Services
A propos de nous/Profil de l’entreprise
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.