CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 01/14/2022
- btain suppliers statements of accounts and prepare reconciliation at each payment run
- Receipt and tracking of invoices / vouchers on IRIS Finance prior to their submission for approval by HODs.
- Run remittances on Iris Finance for the invoices due for payment and prepare payment request for approval
- Ensure that all payments are matched off with the related invoices appearing on the remittance advice
- On a monthly basis to provide explanations for general ledger accounts
- Ensure that any debit balances on the accounts are followed up and recovered.
- Preparation of suppliers’ vouchers based on approved invoices.
- Daily download all the supplier payments done in the previous day and forwarding the same to accounts payable accountants for dispatch to suppliers.
- Providing back up for other roles related to payables and general accounting.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by line manager and supervisors.
Knowledge and Experience
- University degree (or its equivalent) in commerce, accounting, finance or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience
CLICK HERE TO APPLY