Accounts Clerk & Posting
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 01/14/2022
- Posting of approved accounting vouchers, suppliers’ invoices, payment request vouchers, bank receipts – on IRIS Finance accurately and on a timely basis.
- Allocate reference numbers to the vouchers posted and ensure that the vouchers are stamped with the denotation “POSTED”.
- Ensure that only valid (approved) vouchers are posted on IRIS.
- Ensure all cash vouchers of the day (paid) are posted the same day.
- Ensure that the validated vouchers are handed over to the filing clerk for appropriate filing as per procedure agreed on.
- To receive requests and dispatch documents to different stakeholders.
- To collect and refile documents returned in the correct sequence in the respective files.
- Providing back up for other roles related to data entry and filing.
- Any other tasks as maybe assigned by line manager and supervisors
Knowledge and Experience
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience
CLICK HERE TO APPLY