AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
UAP Insurance Tanzania is a member of the UAP Old Mutual Group
in East Africa, which is a subsidiary of Old Mutual Limited (OML). UAP
Insurance has been in operations in Tanzania since 2013 following the
acquisition of the majority stake in Century Insurance Company.
are proud of our contribution in the growth of the Insurance Industry
and our commitment is to enable our customers achieve their financial
goals through the provision of innovative insurance solutions.
Insurance Tanzania contributes to the communities that we operate in
through CSR activities in education, health and social welfare and
participates in industry initiatives aimed at improving financial
literacy and inclusiveness in the country.
The Company operates a
large footprint in the country with offices in all major cities and now
wishes to recruit a high caliber individual to fill the following position below…
Position: Commissions Receivable Officer
locations Dar Es Salaam
time type Full time
job requisition id JR-17528
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
To assist in a wide range of Bank Reconciliation and data input duties in the finance department
1. Ensure that all bank statements have been received daily, whether electronically or by hard copy
Ensure that bank reconciliations are done on a continuous basis, and
that the end of month bank reconciliation for each account has been
prepared and reviewed by your immediate supervisor by the 7th of the
3. Obtain details of transactions from banks,
advice receipt of funds to relevant where the money has been deposited
directly into our accounts. All unknown transactions need to be resolved
or escalated on a timely basis
4. Provide customer service to internal and external clients, resolve queries as appropriate
5. Monitor and process payments reimbursement of the branch imp rest accounts
6. Follow up with the branches to ensure any pending receipts are accounted for on a timely basis
7. Ensure that the cashbook is updated daily and that the bank accounts are not overdrawn
8. Follow up on all non-posted transactions in the system and un-cleared effects in the bank
9. To highlight to the supervisor any bounced cheques, or unusual transactions in the bank
Post and reconcile transfers between various bank accounts and
ensure proper rates have been applied where there is a multi-currency
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
11. Provide cover and support to the Cashier when required, assist with banking, receipting and petty cash handling
12. Assist with filing and general clerical duties in support of the bank reconciliation process.
13. Posting of any other entries as may be directed by your immediate supervisor.
Receive and verify invoices for goods and services, which are dully
approved and supported by a requisition and a purchase order
15. Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
Tracking of imprests accounts, ensuring that all are dully supported
on a timely basis. Close liaising with the cashier is required
17. Proper filling of all posted vouchers and other accounting documents on a timely basis.
In consultation with your immediate supervisor, verifying accuracy,
approvals and account coding with keeping the UAP policies
19. Keeping track of payables, ensuring suppliers are paid within their agreed credit terms.
20. Maintain and scrutinize accounts Payable sub-ledger journals for compilation of General Ledger monthly
Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the
job, the title of the post and its grading as requested by your direct
supervisor or Finance manager
- Bachelors Degree (B): Accounting (Required)
Closing Date14 January 2022