|Qatar Airways Tanzania|
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Senior Airport Services Agent – Dar Es Salaam Tanzania – TZ
Location Dar Es Salaam – DAR, Tanzania – TZ Category Cargo & Airport Operations Job Id 210000B5
About the role
We are recruiting for an Senior Airport Services Agent based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
successful applicant will be responsible for providing quality service
to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services,
lounges, and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety
standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are
handled in a consistent manner.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Your specific responsibilities include:
• Constant liaison with Check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passenger.
• Liaises with check-in, transfer desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas.
• Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective
areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges
and boarding fates etc.
• Assist duty officer to handle company material and records.
• Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers.
• Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling.
• Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas, residence permits etc.
• Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of
ensuring the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
Be part of an extraordinary story
skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries
to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite
opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges
that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a
part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an
Our best is here and still to come. To
us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s
never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,411 POSTS)
The successful candidate will have:
• Trade or Vocational qualification
• Minimum 3 years of job-related experience required with at least 1
year of relevant experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
• High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
• DCS experience and knowledge of ticketing is an advantage for this job
• Able to manage mishandled baggage services, including service recovery situations with customers.
• Ideally completed courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About Qatar Airways Group
story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across
12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken
records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the
fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our
customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to
our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is
the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your
ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global
How to apply
If you have what it takes
to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now
by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Closing Date: 12-01-2022