AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Debt and Equity Capital Markets Specialist (1 Position(s))
provide a complete suite of project finance /public (infrastructure)
advisory services, as well as equity and debt capital raising
capabilities for leading corporations, institutions and governments.
To ensure good integration with regulators, key stakeholders including
GOT, LGAs, as well as internal stakeholders in order to deliver
effective and efficient project finance /public (infrastructure)
advisory services in the market.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of strategies to finance large-scale infrastructure and other projects.
- Assist clients in their management of multi-disciplinary efforts to advance large-scale projects
clients in the structuring and closing of financing for infrastructure
projects and/or procurements, including the development, structuring,
and negotiation of contract terms
- Perform research, financial analysis, modeling and review and synthesize debt/equity related transactions
a deep understanding of capital project/program funding, financing and
delivery mechanisms at the local, state, and national levels to support
analysis of client projects’ finance needs
- Provide project and program management assistance to clients and project teams on large projects
in developing strategy, financial, project delivery, business planning,
funding, procurement and/or policy analysis and recommendations for
- Participate in meetings with assigned clients as well as interested third parties
to writing and developing key work products, including briefing
memoranda, notes, reports, presentations and financial analysis
with market tracking and research, business development, proposal
development, writing and creation of marketing materials in relations to
a transaction (debt/equity)
- Develop and mentor team members
- Follows all risk related practices, policies and regulations.
of the Debt & Equity Capital Markets, Project Financing knowledge,
with understanding of project financial modelling and financing markets.
- Knowledge of public-private partnerships (PPP)
- Proven project finance management skills
- Ability to build market-accepted financial models
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information; multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work successfully under pressure, and effectively manage time and workload
- Attention to detail. Analytical acumen
- PC literate (Excel application is crucial)
- Ability to work as part of a team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline (Banking, Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Economics)
- Certification in either CISI/CFA/CPF/ACCA/CPA is an added advantage
- Transactional experience with large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Structuring infrastructure financing transactions and/or procurements and the commercial aspects of the associated documentation
- 3 years’ relevant experience.
- 3.0 Year(s)
Job opening date : 06-Jan-2022
Job closing date : 20-Jan-2022