AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021
SME Sales Lead
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected,
inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s
our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and
communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their
loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done,
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share
inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real
- To acquire new SME Customers Accounts for Vodacom Enterprise.
- To increase SME base to the business that transforms into new revenue.
for the acquisition of SME customers to Enterprise base and delivery of
profitable, long term business of those accounts to Vodacom.
delivery of all financial targets including gross margin, cost to
manage, cost to connect, net assets, turnover, operational cash flow and
average revenue per user (ARPU) and account (ARPA).
appropriate relationships with customers in Vodacom and leverages those
relationships to ensure maximum financial return from Vodacom
customers. Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service
relationship for nominated accounts.
- Inputs to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services for customers
Core competencies, qualification,knowledge and experience
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Strong customer service and customer satisfaction ethos. Delivering results.
- 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Selling Business Outcomes
- Digital Selling
- Customer Centricity
- B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Commitment from Vodacom
is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best
people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in
which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe
that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business
and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which
respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual
differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At
Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits
programme that you would expect from any global company.