|World Vision International|
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021
Position: City Coordinator (2 positions)
Location: Dar es salaam
World Vision Tanzania seeks highly qualified candidates for an
anticipated five-year donor funded project with key objectives to
increase empowerment, reduce exploitation and abuse, increase uptake of
ASRHR services, including Nutrition & HIV and Increased Economic
Opportunities through skills development, job creation, policy and
capacity building. The project is anticipated to be implemented in Dar
es Salaam and Dodoma..
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
The anticipated project aims:
Improve enabling environment to advance gender equality and rights and
protection from SGBV and adverse SRH and Nutrition outcomes
capacity of youth/CBOs to meaningfully participate in and engage local
decision-making structures to advance gender exploitation, adolescent
girls’ and boys’ SRHR, and prevent and respond to SGBV.
- Increased access to improved ASRHR and nutrition services for adolescent boys and girls in and out of schools.
- Increased gender equitable participation of female and male youth from 16-19 years in the labour market.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
The City coordinator assists the Project coordinator and/or
Project Manager with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings,
and all project information in the CITY where the project is
implemented. S/He has the overall responsibility to organize and
coordinate project activities with the goal of getting them completed on
time and within budget. S/he ensures project deliverables i.e outcomes
and outputs through systematic joint planning, implementation and
reporting based on the project annual work plan. Maintaining and
monitoring the project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and
The incumbent staff will assign responsibilities to
project officers, monitor, compiles and summarize project reports and
provide regular updates to the project manager. S/he will ensure
coordination, linkage and strategic engagement with government and
partners in consultation with the project manager to ensure all aspects
of the project are compatible with donor, government and WVT standards..
This position is contingent on the confirmation of funding from the donor.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- Remarkable experience in implementation international donor funded project
- At least five years’ experience in implementing Public health project such as RMNCH project
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Bachelor Degree or higher in the fields of Social Science, Human Nutrition, Nursing, Public health. MPH and MD is preferred
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders,
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent coordination and planning skills
- Report writing skills: Ability to write complex reports
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player with minimum supervision
- Significant experience of working with government officials, multiple partners, community groups and communities.
- Proven experience in facilitating effective project documentation and dissemination of results to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience in working with international donor funded grants
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff
- Good planning and Excellent organizational skills, ability to determine priorities and attention to detail a must
in a multisectoral/ multicultural team- patience, cultural sensitivity
and application of contextual understanding in day to day work
- High-level of knowledge and practice with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. required
- Ability to work with tight deadlines for information needs
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application Deadline: 05th January, 2022.