|World Vision International|
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Position: Driver (2 positions)
Location: Dar es salaam
World Vision Tanzania seeks highly qualified candidates for an
anticipated five-year donor funded project with key objectives to
increase empowerment, reduce exploitation and abuse, increase uptake of
ASRHR services, including Nutrition & HIV and Increased Economic
Opportunities through skills development, job creation, policy and
capacity building. The project is anticipated to be implemented in Dar
es Salaam and Dodoma..
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
The anticipated project aims:
Improve enabling environment to advance gender equality and rights and
protection from SGBV and adverse SRH and Nutrition outcomes
capacity of youth/CBOs to meaningfully participate in and engage local
decision-making structures to advance gender exploitation, adolescent
girls’ and boys’ SRHR, and prevent and respond to SGBV.
- Increased access to improved ASRHR and nutrition services for adolescent boys and girls in and out of schools.
- Increased gender equitable participation of female and male youth from 16-19 years in the labour market.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
drive WVT vehicles under the Project so as to facilitate staff/visitor
movements as assigned by Senior Transport Officer and keep the vehicle
maintained/clean and in good working condition. Communicate World
Vision’s cultural ethos without jeopardizing other faith and demonstrate
a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others..
This position is contingent on the confirmation of funding from the donor.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- At least three years experience as a driver
- Safe driving record
- Must be well acquainted with basic knowledge on vehicle parts and be able to diagnose vehicle related faults at first place.
- Long distance driving experience
- Good oral communication ability.
- Polite, easy going, ability to work with variety of different people and cultures.
- Ability to work after normal working hours to transport staff/consultants to airport and other locations.
- Strong language capability in both Kiswahili and English.
- Must be honest and demonstrate the highest degree of integrity.
- Ability to write a work-related report.
Required license, registration, and certification
- Valid class C (C1, C2, C3) driving license
- Form Four with NIT Advanced Driving Certificate or VETA Advanced Driving Certificate
Preferred Education, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Certificate in logistics, administration/procurement are the added advantages
- Experience working in NGOs will be added advantages (International NGOs)
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application Deadline: 05th January, 2022.