|Mwananchi Communications Ltd|
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Mechanics
Job Experience Level : Entry Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 2 to 3
and publishers of Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti newspapers and
various online products are looking for motivated and highly experienced
individual to fill the position of DRIVER.
Support operations by ensuring
proper usage, regular maintenance and repairs of assigned vehicles for
high performance and to undertake driving assignments within and outside
assigned areas as required.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Full Job Description
- Assist in the recovery of broken down vehicles.
- Give technical guidance to other vehicle users to polish driving skills and unsure the safe use of the vehicles
- To drive company staff on official duties.
- Carry out routine maintenance of vehicles.
- Perform all assigned duties on time without deviating to unauthorized route as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs where applicable and advice Supervisor and staff on the repairs of vehicles.
that vehicles are clean and have all the requisite safety gargets such
as fire extinguishers, dusters, basic tools and equipment and also valid
road worthy certificates and insurance
- To drive newspaper distribution vehicles from Mwananchi Communications Ltd to designated customers.
the newspaper parcels distributed are verified in quantity and type. Be
responsible for loading and offloading newspaper parcels being
distributed on first in last out order for efficient drops en route.
- Ensures the safety driving rules and regulations are followed when driving company vehicle.
that schedule maintenance and repairs are performed according to the
agreed plan by tracking the mileage readings of the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure that all legal documents and stickers are current and valid.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should apply online through our carrier portal via link below before January 04th, 2022 enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact.
Deadline: January 04th, 2022