AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021
Core Banking System Administrator (2 Position(s))
To support Core Banking Systems (skilled enough to be supper users of
the applications); responsible for maintenance and Level 2 support of
back-end Core Banking Application systems.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
banking applications support work at application layer. These systems
include Flexcube, cheque clearing, SWIFT, TISS, Opics, etc.)
for Level 2 issues related to all core applications except the in-house
developed applications which will be supported by the developers
reporting under Solutions/Products Design & Architect department.
of End of Day (EOD) operations; responsible for running End of Cycle
(EOC) batches (i.e. EOD, EOM, EOY) (Flexcube, Opics, etc.).
- Responsible for UAT on testing of Application changes.
- Support of day-by-day operations & performance of Core Banking System (CBS).
efficient & effective running of End of Cycle (EOC) operations
(EOD, EOM, EOY) to ensure CBS is available to users well on time.
- Service Desk’s 2nd level technical support for CBS queries & incidents (Live, Data warehousing, UAT, Report).
Level 3 support issues of all back-end Core Banking Application systems
with offshore support teams for proactive and active support.
closely with vendor’s Level 3 support team for all back-end Core
Banking Application systems (e.g. OFFS resources and internal
Consultants if any).
- Resolve Incidents in Service Manager escalated from Level 1-Service Desk.
- Analyze escalated incidents from level 1 before escalating the same to higher levels (OFSS and internal Consultants).
- Participate in testing of all patches/Incidents fixes provided by System Vendor.
- Perform the MOCK Run for End of months and end of year simulation and provide reports.
- Support project of Core Banking Upgrade/Replacement.
- Follow-up & feedback on incidents escalated to OFSS.
- Participate in weekly (Friday) tele-conference meetings with OFSS i-Support for status update.
- Customer Call Center’s 2nd level customer support for Core Banking systems system related queries & incidents.
- Preparation of collection and recovery reports on a monthly basis.
- Submit monthly reports to the Senior Manager.
- Attend weekly meetings with section staff to resolve issue and implement continual improvement actions.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Detailed understanding of the core application products setup.
- ICT systems support knowledge and experience; ICT Service Management skills.
- Multi-skilled in all areas of Technology Flexcube, SWIFT, TACH, Opics, network, desktop supports, etc.
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members.
- Excellent communication skills with internal customers as well as with higher level support teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- ICT Service Management ITILv3 certification.
minimum of two years’ experience in ICT service support since obtaining
those qualifications or fresh graduate from University with highest GPA
of 4 and above.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Experience : 2.0 Year(s)
Job opening date : 01-Dec-2021
Job closing date : 15-Dec-2021