AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021
Position: Global SaaS Business Development Manager
LocoNav Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Full-time · Associate
About Loconav :
is the World’s fastest growing Vehicle Management & IOT platform
and is currently used to track over 500,000 assets across the globe.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
is bringing together the power of its proprietary technology and wide
reach to change the Global fleet management landscape. Vehicle owners,
Businesses, and Transporters across continents are forced to run
vehicles with extreme inefficiency and poor security. We are determined
to change that.
Leveraging AI, ML and intelligent analytics and IoT,
LocoNav is ensuring that every vehicle stakeholder benefits with lower
running costs, greater security and faster turnarounds.
About Founding Team & Advisors:
founding team and advisors come with experience from companies such as
McKinsey, Google, Flipkart, Practo, ClearTax, Mayfield Fund, etc.
Between them, they bring in valuable skill sets of Engineering, Sales,
Operations & Product at leading global hyper growth tech companies.
LocoNav is backed by leading global investors, including Sequoia
LocoNav recently raised $37 Million Series B funding and
aims to create value for 100M Fleet owners and Drivers across the
Read more at: https://techcrunch.com/2021/06/28/fleet-software-startup-loconav-raises-37-million-to-expand-in-developing-markets/
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Business Development Manager will handle the assigned region that will
fall under the designated country/ countries. The role will involve the
ownership of the entire end to end sales process in the assigned region.
- Thorough understanding of our products/solutions and our prospective clients
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate LocoNav solutions and customer requirements
strategically seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives
to penetrate and expand LocoNav’s business as per agreed targets
and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth
areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new
ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization for Lead Generation
leads and contact prospective customers through various mediums.
Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify
new opportunities, and develop account intelligence. Perform effective
online demos to prospects
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services
- Achieve monthly & quarterly Sales Targets
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world, specifically for the region(s)
years hands on experience in a Sales and Business Development role in a
leading Global Telematics/GPS/ Logistics company in the region
- Experience of working on Lead Generation, RFPs and preparing commercial proposals
- Should have experience in handling & dealing with key stakeholders of large global corporation
- Ability to build connections, credibility and exert influence in the region/markets
- Ability to travel extensively across the designated region
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proven Sales development experience, preferably in the Telematics industry
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, along with sharp listening skills and a positive and energetic presence
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator and CRM tools
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Fluency in Local Language is mandatory
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Education and Experience
- Graduate degree is essential, and an MBA in Sales & Marketing is preferable
- 2-5 years of relevant sales work experience in the Telematics/GPS Tracking industry
MODE OF APPLICATION