|CRDB Bank Plc|
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Career Opportunities: Senior Business Analyst (1004)
Requisition ID 1004 – Posted 11/29/2021
JOB REPORTING TO: Senior Manager Business Performance & Revenue Assurance
to ensure that revenue collection mechanisms are reviewed and monitored
to help businesses identify system loopholes, errors, transaction
errors, process weaknesses that could affect income collected from a
transaction. To put in place systems and processes to minimize the risk
of transactional and system errors.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
1. REVENUE ASSURANCE:
detailed analysis, proactively identify & report revenue leakages
and escalate the same to product owners for collection
- Initiate corrective measures to control and prevent the leakages
- Daily Monitoring of revenue collection processes for accuracy
regular analysis of revenue streams for all retail business units to
identify risk areas and were applicable new controls to be introduced
- Conduct analysis on business process changes that may affect the company’s ability to identify, monitor or collect revenue
- Perform analysis and verification of all transactions being disputed by customers or agents for refunds
in place alarms on transactions to track and monitor leakages and
ensure that proper actions are taken to correct and prevent future
- Ensure that all approved prices are accurately
implemented per the approved Tariff guide and conduct regular checks to
ensure that all prices are accurately being charged
- Respond to routine and ad hoc information requests from Finance Management/Function head regarding revenue assurance
management in identifying areas of opportunities, threats, risks &
challenges within banking & competitor environment, by providing
both financial & non-financial information
- Take the lead and follow up on the automation of all charges to mitigate revenue leakages.
- Lead in creation of policies & procedures to govern revenue assurance within Retail Banking
- Retail Banking Services and Products performance Analysis
monthly detailed analysis on the performance of the Retail Banking
products & Services, the analysis to include revenue generation per
products and which product is working well and from what location
- Provide and assure correctness of revenue reports and associated direct and indirect costs on approved intervals
key drivers of income & cost and report on performance; work with
business owners to implement cost efficiency measures
- Prepare regular revenue assurance reports required by management and supervisor
monthly report on the revenue leakage and provide strategic
commentaries on the mitigation of the leakage to realize full revenue
across Retail Banking.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Degree in computer science, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance,
financial management and any other related field
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in reviewing business performance and analysis in any business unit within the bank.
to identify problems and collect large amounts of data; establish facts
and draw valid conclusions among a variety of complex technical
methods, techniques, and objectives.
- Strong data gathering and analytical skills.
- Financial Analysis: Knowledge of revenue assurance methodologies is highly recommended.
MODE OF APPLICATION