|Qatar Airways Tanzania|
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021
Location Dar Es Salaam – DAR, Tanzania – TZ
Category Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id 148076
are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our
Cargo Sales team in Dar Es Salaam as Senior Cargo Sales and Services
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
on all customer/client phone calls, telexes, e-mails with all
information related to booking/forwarding/delivery – liaising with local
GHA and with Head Office Cargo Department to ensure/enhance a high
quality service provided by QR.
- Close coordination with the Sales Team, other station staff, GHA Staff in order to ensure smooth movement of Cargo.
planning with maximum utilization of the flight capacity, control and
operation export & import. Maintain a close coordination between QR
Space Control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred,
delivered on time, correct priority given to shipments and for maximum
utilization of space on A/C.
- Reset Cargo capacity of every
flight before the flight departure based on booked pax load to utilize
maximum available payload. Monitor booking performance on daily basis.
Cargo Operations and Customer Service functions including interaction
with customers and GHA within the assigned territory.
- Provide Sales Support to customers and GSA’s in regards to QR Cargo products and services.
all internal and external customer queries relating to export/import
cargo, assist customers and stations to establish and ensure highest
quality export/import handling.
- Ensure full compliance at all
times with all Safety and Security Regulations and procedures as per
host state and company requirements.
- Supervise the GHA’s in
assigned territory on daily basis to ensure best possible performance
and service rendered to QR Cargo in compliance with the agreed SLA’s.
- Perform a broad range of additional duties, as required, related to Customer Service Functions within the assigned territory.
- Identify needs and develop activities to improve Cargo Sales & Operational Performance for stations.
with GHA Ramp Staff and ensure the off loaded, left behind cargo
messages sent to stations and ensure same manifested, booked for
subsequent flights to avoid discrepancies.
- Ensure strict adherence to QR CSM Policies and Procedures within the station.
- Strict control and administration of ULD stock and cargo stationary in coordination with the GHA.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- 4 years relevant experience
- Command of English language
- Complete product knowledge and the market practices of the areas of jurisdiction.
- Presentation / Negotiation Skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage
workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and
develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About Qatar Airways Group
story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across
12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken
records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the
fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our
customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to
our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is
the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your
ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global
How to apply
If you have what it takes
to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now
by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Closing Date: 09-12-2021