HR Business Partner
Leads and manages the organization’s HR strategies and agenda in partnership with line management. Leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication. Shares the responsibility for the delivery of the organization’s strategies and plans. Identifies key, high performing and high potential staff and collaborates to develop value proposition strategies and plans for them
- Acts as the primary HR reference contact for staff and line management and proactively support the delivery of HR Processes.
- Spearheads and champions organisation design and change in liaison with line management, develop win-win and business aligned structural /staff changes.
- Leads, manages and executes the performance management framework HR (annual performance cycle and activities, reviews, appraisal, moderation, performance improvement programs, managing non-performance).
- In liaison with the Resourcing Department, develop and execute manpower plans, recruitment and selection.
- In liaison with the HR Learning, Development and Talent Department identify and develop training interventions to bridge staff skill and business competency gaps, drive and sustain the Talent Management strategy and plans (identify, develop and retain talent, designs succession plans for key talent and critical roles.
- In liaison with the Employee Relations and Wellness Department, develop and sustain an enabling work environment for staff, implements staff recognition, disciplinary and grievance handling policies and procedures for own HR area.
- In liaison with the Reward and Policy Department, develop performance oriented reward and incentive propositions for staff.
- Develops, manages and or maintains relationships with INTERNAL / EXTERNAL customers/stakeholders/supplies relating to own HR Area: Staff, Heads of Department, Line Managers, Functional Directors, Regional Managers, and Branch Managers.
- Maintain accurate and consistent data, records and statistics relating to own HR area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management OR a Business Related Field
- Master’s degree in Management OR a Business Related Field is an added advantage
- Professional qualifications such in HR General or a specific area of HR
- Minimum 8 years of experience
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 November 2021.