|Qatar Airways Tanzania|
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021
Tanzania – TZ Location Dar Es Salaam – DAR, Tanzania – TZ Category Corporate & Commercial Job Id 146725
Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to
change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we
are now recruiting for the role of Senior Account Manager .
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Based in our Dar Es Salaam Office.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’
corporate and trade customers. Developing a successful, consistent
approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum
revenue and minimum cost of sale. It also includes gaining maximum value
for the airline from any Agreements that exist between to the two
parties. Engages in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level
and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving
efficiencies in the distribution processes.
and maintains long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’
Trade partners and corporate clients and government at local and country
- Prepares an account development plan to achieve short,
medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and
- Contributes to the formulation and
implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term
revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift
- Lead discussions on PLBs with accounts.
- Recommends pricing requests from Corporates/Trade and is responsible for individual budgets.
- Ensure focus and activities prioritise premium cabin and high yield sales.
- Maximizes value from marketing spend. Manages individual expenditure budget (to mention PLB / JMF funds).
- Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities
in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place.
- Maximizes value from marketing spend. Manages individual expenditure budget.
- Maintain sales professionalism standards.
- Provides regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represents QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Maximize sales opportunity/opportunities through value added partners i.e. Tourism Bodies, Hotels, Car Hire.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no
boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find
infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding
challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the
chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while
being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and
still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we
dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Customer facing experience.
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
- Experience in Airline Sales and Marketing.
- Good understanding of QR’s systems and interpretation of available data.
- Able to spot and interpret market trends.
- PC literate with knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- Influencing skills in order to deal with internal and external customers.
- Command of English language.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About Qatar Airways Group
story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across
12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken
records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the
fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our
customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to
our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is
the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your
ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global
How to apply
If you have what it takes
to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now
by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Closing Date: 27-11-2021