: HR ASSISTANTDirect Reports:
PROJECT FINANCE & HR MANAGERLocation:
FOR NATIONAL STAFF ONLYRecommended:
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical
humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected
by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from
healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective
of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF is therefore
guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality. These
principles must apply to all MSF staff.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- HR, business or administration related diploma.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,475 POSTS)
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs working on the same context.
- English and Swahili (fluent, oral & written) required.
administrative, HR and legal related tasks to support the Project HR
Manager following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal
compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve project
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Main competencies and knowledge:
team spirit, discreet, communication and organisational skill, strong
motivation to evolve within an international context, behavioural
flexibility, stress and time management.
- Tanzanian labour law knowledges are requested.
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). HR software and advance excel level is requested.
- Managing staff personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Updating the HR database (200 staffs) and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including
specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and
fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all
staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the
punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Making all
administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings,
etc.), supporting the Project HR Manager in translating documents into
local language and assisting in HR meetings.
- Roster management: double check rosters and challenge supervisors on annual leave plan.
- Objective setting and appraisal processes are followed-up closely to make sure all staffs are evaluated.
- Participate to finance activities: develop finance skills to cover cashier position when it’s needed.
- Additional HR / Admin tasks delegated by the Project HR Manager.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
All interested applicants should submit cover letter, CV, supporting documents (copies of diplomas) and phone number to: Administrator, MSF Tanzania, Nduta – Please deposit CVs at Nduta camp CV box or send through MSFCH-Tanzania-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org
Please make sure the subject of your email will be: HR ASSISTANT – APPLICATION
Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4PM on 24/10/2021
Only applications in English or French will be considered.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MORE LATEST TANZANIAN JOBS 2021. CLICK HERE!