|Barrick-Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies at Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited, 2021
💥JESHI LA POLISI: MAJINA WALIOCHAGULIWA KUJIUNGA NA JESHI OCTOBER, 2021. CLICK HERE💥
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine, Shinyanga Region, Tanzania
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is
seeking to recruit Warehouse Superintendent to join our team. The
successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the
Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business on a
practical note the purpose of this role is to ensure that all materials
required by Capital, Operations, Engineering and all other departments
are received, stored and issued in accordance with policies and
procedures while complying with safety and environment policies of the
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
- Ensures that Barrick Safety and Environment standards are adhered to at all times in all warehouse operations
that receiving, issuing and other transactions procedures are clearly
defined and met at all storage locations on the mine
- Implements system to confirm that all transactions have correctly been recorded without exceptions
that all periodic transactions (daily, weekly, monthly, annually) are
correctly, fully and timely posted into the computer system and the
stock returns are appropriately treated as per the procedure
- Ensures that the necessary measures are taken for the security of the items stored
- Ensures that non-conformant shipments are properly managed in accordance with the procedures
that all inventory maintenance tasks are executed by Warehouse
operatives and that engineering are involved as and when required
participates in the organization and implementation of the inventory
Cycle and Periodic Stock takes in accordance with the procedures
- Ensures that all non-conforming stock items are segregated and managed in accordance with the procedures
- Ensures that fuel and lubricants stock is managed in accordance with the standing procedures
- Filing and archiving: Ensures that all documents are organized in an effective manner
- Ensures that standards for environment, hygiene and safety at the mine are adhered to
- Develops and ensures implementation of policies and procedures related to warehouse management for all storage locations
- Responsible for KPIs for receiving, operations, issuing and entire warehouse management functions.
- Responsible for reporting and feedback to end users with regard to receiving, issuing and stock management
incumbent may be asked to perform other tasks that are not explicitly
listed above but which relate to the overall objective of Supply Chain
safe work practices, i.e., attending compulsory safety courses and
meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring
total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental
Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain/Materials Management or equivalent
- 3-4 years of Supervisory and Physical Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, or equivalent experience
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Have excellent Analytical Skills and ability to write and present reports
- Be familiar with Inventory Management Systems
- Good knowledge on MS Office applications – Outlook, Excel and Word in etc.
- Have self-control and ability to manage work-related stress
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Good Work Ethics
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title “WAREHOUSE SUPERINTENDENT“ in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within
thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your
application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected
to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment;
physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 30th October 2021
BEWARE OF CONMEN!
BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you
be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling
Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com