Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Opportunities at Management and Development for Health (MDH)
💥CHECK ALL UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES THIRD SELECTIONS 2021/22, CLICK HERE!💥
💥JESHI LA ZIMAMOTO NA UOKOAJI TANZANIA: NAFASI 250 MPYA ZA AJIRA OCTOBER. CLICK HERE!💥
💥IDARA YA UHAMIAJI TANZANIA: NAFASI 350 MPYA ZA AJIRA OCTOBER. CLICK HERE!💥
💥JESHI LA MAGEREZA TANZANIA: NAFASI 700 MPYA ZA AJIRA OCTOBER. CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021
Management and Development for
Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose
primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the
people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include:
communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria;
Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition;
Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as
Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in
partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of
Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC);
President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG);
donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing
partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations
New Job Opportunities at Management and Development for Health (MDH)
regard MDH now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled
persons to fill the following available vacancies below….
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
LOCATION: Head Office, Dar es Salaam
REPORTS TO: Director of Strategic Information (DSI)
The Senior Community Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will work under
the Strategic Information Director to review, recommend, and advise on
program’s set performance targets on weekly, monthly, and quarterly
basis in order to ensure close monitoring of the program’s performance
on all intended goals and objectives in a timely manner. She/he will
work with Community Data Managers to verify/validate data/reports from
all sites and summaries of all program indicators then inform the
program Strategic Director on all observed underperformances and
challenges that in the data indicating poor /less than targeted per any
described period and probable reasons. She/he is expected to play a key
role in ensuring reports on program performance is available on time to
report, address gaps and guide programmatic decisions.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Community M&E Manager is responsible in coordination
of all program’s data and reports from all supported health facilities
generated routine reports /summaries of all program indicators.
Lead and provide technical support in adaptation and implementation
of the program’s monitoring and evaluation framework including
understanding and integrating set performance indicators in routine
3. Facilitate integration of data and workflow from the community program to facility for continuation of care.
4. Oversee community data collection system development, improvement, and adoption across all regions.
Oversee data quality assurance activities across all supported
areas by identifying key challenges, proposing, and overseeing
strategies to address them.
6. Review to validate routine and as per demand reports from all supported facilities.
Provide program summaries and work with field data teams to build
capacity to provide summaries of the performance indicators each
8. Work with Data Managers/Officers to develop and
present quarterly, semiannual, and annual program performance reports to
program team and R/CHMTS during program review meetings.
9. Provide required program progress/indicators and reports for the PEPFAR/CDC and the government.
Work in collaboration with PEPFAR/CDC and MoHCDGEC to provide needed
technical assistance in strengthening the national HIV M&E system in
the community settings.
11. Coordinate reporting activities during reporting period.
Perform a final review and verification of the quality and
completeness of the quantitative monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and
annual reports for PEPFAR/CDC and MOHCDGEC for the community project.
13. Facilitate utilization of reports at community, site and district level for program planning, management, and evaluation.
Build the capacity of R/CHMTs, site manager and health workers to use
program reports for decisions making more especially in annual financial
planning and in quality improvement activities.
15. Perform any other work related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,319 POSTS)
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Master’s Degree in Statistics, M&E, Epidemiology, or equivalent from a recognized institution.
A minimum of Five (5) years demonstrated experience with data
management, designing M&E systems and implementation particularly in
the community program setting.
3. Demonstrated experience with designing M&E plans, framework, tools, testing and implementing them in the field.
4. Demonstrated experience with Advanced excel tools such as Power PIVOT, VLOOKUP, etc.
5. Strong knowledge in PEPFAR reporting system (DATIM) and MER indicators.
6. Strong knowledge in Tanzania HIV data management systems especially CTC-2, CTC-3 and DHIS-2.
7. Experience with handling large data sets and analysis using Stata, SAS, R etc.
Demonstrated experience working with MoHCDGEC in improving
community M&E system and participation in M&E Technical working
9. Demonstrated experience with M&E capacity building to program and Government of Tanzania staff.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
HOW TO APPLY:
candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application
letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information
(email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees.
The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied
for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted to the Human Resource Director through
email by 19th October 2021. MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO
NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates. Kindly note that only
shortlisted applicants will be contacted.