|CRDB Bank Plc|
💥CHECK ALL UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES 2ND SELECTIONS 2020/21, CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Career Opportunities: Manager; Claims (822)
Requisition ID 822
Responsible for the administration of all
insurance claims and associated queries. This involves considerable
contact with insurers, loss adjusters, solicitors, claimants or their
representatives, relevant business units including CRDB Bank Departments
and Branches. It involves dealing with claimants’ claims issues and be
able to generate correspondence on contentious issues and provide
reports and advice to management where necessary.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
of an efficient and effective insurance claims service includes
ensuring that all claims related matters are dealt with within the
timescales imposed by the agency.
- Provision of specialist
advice and support for all business units and CRDB Bank on claims
related matters, including the organization’s risk management process.
- Ensuring that all business units are aware of the insurance claims processes within their activities.
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of claim unit strategy to achieve the company objectives.
- Develop and implement various policies and procedures for claims.
- Development of specific SLA with the insurer for claims serving.
of SLA with the Insurance companies for adherence and providing the
deviation reports to the management and also provide recommended action
- Provide services to all business requirements and
ensure optimal handling of all claims and follow-up all issues and
provide training for all business units.
- Evaluate all business
units and CRDB Bank claims and administer all documentation integrity
and manage communication to Insurers and monitor all claims to ensure
- Analyze all claims to ensure optimal quality and prepare reports for the Management, business units, and CRDB Bank.
- Examine all claims and identify all risks and ensure the processing of all claims as per Agency policy.
claim management to ensure the customer is treated fairly and receives
excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines.
- Follow up and updating the CRDB Group Legal Department on the status of the Court claims cases against the Agency.
the computerized claims/loss recording system and developing
information with particular regard to allowing proper risk analysis to
- Provision of professional advice to business
units, and CRDB Bank members on all aspects of insurance claim practice
and law, including preparation of reports and advice notes as required
the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent
service in accordance with industry and Agency guidelines.
- Training Insurance Zonal/Focal/Sales on Insurance processes and requirements for improving claims TAT and claims service.
- Periodic update of claims trends in the market.
- Adoption of innovative changes in the claims process and the best practices from the local and global markets.
- Development and implementation of a digitized claims platform for client self-servicing.
- Advising the Bancassurance Agency on proper underwriting and underwriting gaps.
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company.
- Conducting monthly claims meetings with the Insurer for claims service review and SLA adherence.
- Managing clients visits and reports as they deem fit for improving the Department service.
- Oversee and coordinate with the team to ensure job targets are met and the clients are adequately serviced.
- Set performance standards, manage and motivate the team to achieve high productivity.
- Any additional responsibility is given by the supervisor and the management from time to time.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Insurance or any other related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in insurance claims.
- In-depth understanding of legal regulations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service background.
- Ability to organize, document, and control both digital and physical data.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the claims process and service-related process.
- Possess knowledge of competitor activity through participation in and cultivation of intra-industry contacts.
- Sound analytical, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy especially in the use of Microsoft packages.
MODE OF APPLICATION