African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is
an international leader in mechanized hard rock-underground mining. AUMS
is part of Perenti (Formerly the Ausdrill Group), an ASX 200 company
and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider. We
are a global leader in hard rock underground mining; together with
Barminco we operate across Africa in Tanzania, Egypt,Ghana, and Burkina
Faso and in Australia and India. We are driven by the continued success
at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in
terms of safety and performance.
The collective talent and
expertise of our workforce is the key to our success, and we are looking
for talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who
are loyal, committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our
clients. In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment
We look forward to receiving your application for the following jobs positions below…
PAST PAPERS FROM STANDARD 7 UP TO FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. FREE DOWNLOAD, CLICK HERE!
Data Entry Administration Assistant
Geita Gold Mine, Geit
To assist Maintenance Planners with overall administration of the planning as directed by the Maintenance Foreman.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Duties and Responsibilities:
a safe workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors by
maintaining compliance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations,
policies & procedures.
- Develop, Implement and maintain a proper filling system for planning records.
- Print and allocate all planned work orders and work packages for the following week.
on daily, all completed work orders and work packages from the
respective Senior Supervisors for review by respective Maintenance
- Close all signed off work orders in the system on a daily basis.
- Raise work orders for all defects that have identified through inspections or returned work orders/work packages.
- File completed work orders and associated work packages for future.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,411 POSTS)
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- A minimum of 2 years working as a Data Entry Administration Assistant or similar.
- Previous experience in mining or heavy industry is preferable.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new software packages such as Pronto XI.
- Advanced skills in written and verbal English
- Must have valid Tanzanian Driver’s License
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
MODE OF APPLICATION:
you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to
AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to
Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment.
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application letters should reach the above on or before 27th September 2021,18hr00.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS(T) Limited does
not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked
for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please
report this immediately by calling +255 682 660 123 or+255 682 660 256
or+255 682 660 893.
MORE LATEST TANZANIAN JOBS 2021. CLICK HERE!