Business Development Executive
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam , Tanzania | Posted on 09/08/2021
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Organize and oversee campaigns, direct marketing and promotional events.
- Produce creative content. Write copy and proofread for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, campaigns etc.).
- Generate qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM system.
- Reach out to prospects via telephone, email and personal visits to qualify leads.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements.
- Monitor business development performance and return on investment using various metrics and submit weekly reports for management.
- Convey summarized key findings from business development activities to the rest of the team to help identify business needs, understand pains, position our company as a compelling solution and refine our communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects.
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure company’s message is resonating with potential customers.
- Ability to problem-solving and identify process efficiencies and improvements.
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn systems and tools.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with Marketing & Business Development.
- 2-3 years of experience in Business Development of Information Technology Products / Services & Lead Generation is mandatory.
- Experience with CRM tools.