Research Triangle Institute (RTI) is an independent non-profit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition with over 30 years’ experience assisting governments, communities, and the private sector in managing their environment and natural resources. We are looking for candidates to fill new positions in the recently awarded USAID funded Tuhifadhi Maliasili Activity. The goal of the project is to address dynamics that hinder habitat connectivity and the long-term persistence of biodiversity in Tanzania. The positions will be based in Dar, Tanzania with some travel required to the project areas.
The Officer will support the project’s internal and external communication strategy and development of communication and other technical deliverables,
Skills & Abilities:
- Master’s degree in relevant field and or bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year of experience in communications and/or outreach.
- Strong knowledge of USAID’s CLA principles
- Communications experience on donor-funded projects preferred.
- Experience preparing communications plans.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about communications objectives.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Ability to travel and work throughout Tanzania
Submit your CV and cover letter to Tuhifadhi_HR@rti.org with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line by August 302021, RTI is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
*No applicant will ever be asked for any payment either to secure a role with RTI International or as a follow-up to having been awarded a position with RTI International. If anyone ever approaches you asking for any such payment, please immediately email email@example.com.