|Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies at Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited 2021
Underground Mining Safety & Trainer
Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Underground Mining Safety & Trainer
to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is
expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team
and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the
mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and
cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining
Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Job Title: Underground Mining Safety & Trainer
Reporting to: Underground Mining Safety & Training Superintendent
technical, practical and field support in various working areas of the
mine focusing in increasing work effectiveness and productivity while
lowering cost through improved good operational practices
leadership to ensure company compliance with Occupational Safety,
Environmental and Emergency Response Service Standards & Regulations
according to Government Authorities and Company Policy.
the knowledge, skills and abilities of employees and associated
personnel in accordance with organizational policies and procedures.
support and assistance to the site for the resolution of safety and
environmental issues and champion the consistent promotion of
organizational policies, procedures and objectives and comply with
organization safety reporting standards.
- Ensure compliance to leading indicators and execution of required leadership interaction with departments.
- Continuously improve the safety and training culture of the site.
- Ensure site associated personnel receive training and assessments that meet the competency requirements of Bulyanhulu systems.
- Deliver compliance to training plan / schedules in collaboration with line management.
- Underground Mining and Technical Training System
and Deliver Mobile Equipment, Drilling and Blasting and any other
skills training sessions in line with the Bulyanhulu underground
training needs analysis for specific roles.
- Compliance to the Training and Development related standard operating procedures.
- Complete on the job follow up and field assessments as per the Safety, Environmental, Quality and Training Management Plan.
- Certificate IV or similar Qualification in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Sound knowledge of technical area operations in Underground Metalliferous Mining.
- Qualified to operate all equipment for which training is conducted
- Formal Mines rescue Training
- Sound knowledge of relevant Standard Operating Procedures
- 3years’ experience in an Underground Safety & Training Practitioner role
- Experience on working in multi-cultural orientations
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English, both writing and verbal
- Exposure to coordination of Safety and Training teams in challenging underground working environments.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments.
- Knowledge of safety systems and Incident Investigation
- Knowledge of Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Qualified to operate all ajira equipment for which training is conducted
- Sound knowledge of Workplace Safety and Health
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title “UNDERGROUND MINING SAFETY & TRAINER “ in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within
thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your
application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected
to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment;
physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 14 August 2021
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML
does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be
asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling
Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com