Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies at Insignia Limited, 2021
Insignia Limited Jobs 2021
Paint Production Supervisors
Title: Paint Production Supervisor (2 Post)
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Paint Production Executive
Insignia Limited is a owned company incorporated with
Certificate Number 34043 in Tanzania. The Company is the leading
manufacturer of paint and allied product, The Company is seeking to
employ candidates who wish to work in a dynamic, friendly and Exciting
environment where one can reflect own values of experience and quality.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Interpretation and implementation of production schedule received from Production manager
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in mixing,
grinding, thinning, tinting and other activities in paint production
- Coordination activities with Paint Production manager and other departments as necessar
Responsibility and Accountabilities:
- Supervision of production teams to ensure production schedule is met.Organize
- Production activities in order to ensure Productivity and Efficiency of the deployed manpower
- Control operational performance to achieve production targets and associated plant objectives
and manage production on day to day, monthly and yearly basis, ensuring
best utilization of production capacity, deployment of manpower and
- Adherence to industry and company HSE requirements including compliance with PPE usage by the paint personnel.
- Promote 5 S Principles within team
- Willingness to take and follow direction from the area Lead and able to be a self-starter as necessry.
- Maintain positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a positive manner
- with other departments, co-workers and the management.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- In-process Quality Management.
- Ensure continuous improvementis embedded and used as the key process in identifying and prioritizing plant losses.
flexible to take all other duties / responsibilities which may occur as
the results of tactical and strategically to the business needs.
Candidate Personal Qualities:
and organized individual who is able to work as part of a team and
manage several priorities at any time. Has a positive attitude, strong
work ethics, and keen desire to learn and grow within a firm, provides
superb communication skills, and always treats people with respect in
accordance to their individual needs.
- A high level of integrity, honesty and sense of responsibility
- A structured approach to task managemen
- Attention to detail and Analytical
- Commitment to own personal development
- Excellent communication skills and capable of negotiating and influencing both managers and team members.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to produce expected results
Academic Qualification and Experience
- Self-driven and dynamic individual who is also a team player and able to work under pressure and
- Bachelor of Science in chemical Engineering Degree/ Diploma (Engineering – Production) or similar
- Good Command of English
- 10 years’ and above with practical experience in the Paint and Coatings industry or related field.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Kindly Share your CV and Application letter to email@example.com
Chang’ombe Industrial Area
P.O. Box 71449,
Dar Es Salaam – Tanzania
The deadline for submitting the application is 04th August, 2021.