💥CHECK MATOKEO YA KIDATO SITA FORM SIX EXAMS RESULTS 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
💥HESLB: MAOMBI YA MKOPO ELIMU YA JUU 2021/22 | TO APPLY CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
Position: Database Officer
- Impact Team
- any from East Africa (Kampala, Dar Es Salaam, Nairobi)
As our Database Officer, you will report to the
Impact Coordinator, and will work closely with the department
Coordinators and Field Officers. You will be responsible for inputting
and managing data regarding our growing network of smallholders and
cooperatives across East Africa with reliability, diligence and
attention to detail. You will lead communication to Agricycle’s network
through digital mediums and seek to better understand how Agricycle can
support their needs. You will summarize these data in compelling visual
formats that make it easy for leaders in Agricycle to make action plans
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Coordinate data collection for all smallholders and cooperatives working with Agricycle in East Africa.
- Develop procedures for data management and collection that ensure fidelity and security.
- Maintain files on Google Drive and other cloud-based software and update Agricycle’s database.
- Promote Agricycle’s mission, products and services to Agricycle’s members in East Africa.
- Leverage interviews, surveys and bulk SMS to gather insights from Agricycle’s network.
- Compile data from multiple company verticals and prepare regularly scheduled reports and figures.
- Support the Director of Impact, Grant Writer and Impact Coordinator in accomplishing data projects.
- Train Field Officers to effectively gather data and support their, and Sourcing Officers’, field work.
- Collaborate with the Technical Sales Coordinator and Operations Coordinators on external partners.
- Respond to data requests for grant applications or when managing awarded grants.
- Accomplish all other reasonable responsibilities provided by supervising team members
Ideal candidates are:
- Highly creative with a hunger for innovation and are natural-born problem solvers.
- Motivated by a passion to make the world a better place and love to take on challenges.
- Servant leaders who help to build the team and take on whatever role is necessary.
- Eager to learn and thrive in the fast-paced “fail fast, fail often” startup culture we embody.
- Collaborative in a highly diverse and global team and can work independently when remote.
- Critical and strategic thinkers with strong decision-making skills.
- Empathetic and patient, knowing no task is below them.
- Strong team players, knowing teamwork is necessary and that each role supports the other.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience in data management with rural communities.
degree or advanced work experience in data management, information
technology, monitoring and evaluation or other related fields.
- Good communication skills (written, oral and digital); good command of English is necessary.
- Demonstrated compassion and empathy, strong work ethic and unimpeachable integrity.
- Readiness and ability to regularly perform under pressure and within short timeframes.
- Readiness to travel anywhere in East Africa under short notices and occasionally work odd hours.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications and mathematics, especially: spreadsheets.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Send all applications through https://jobs.wrkhq.com/agricycle by 23rd July 2021 at 5pm EAT.
Attach the following as one combined PDF: a) cover letter addressed to
the Director of East Africa; b) CV with three reachable referees; and c)
academic and other qualification documents. Clearly state the position
you are applying for in your letter. Agricycle does not charge for
applications or interviews.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23rd July 2021.