💥WALIMU & AFYA FULL LIST OF NEW TEACHERS AND HEALTH SECTOR SERVANTS NAMES IN PDF File CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
UAP Insurance Tanzania is a member of the UAP Old Mutual Group
in East Africa, which is a subsidiary of Old Mutual Limited (OML). UAP
Insurance has been in operations in Tanzania since 2013 following the
acquisition of the majority stake in Century Insurance Company.
are proud of our contribution in the growth of the Insurance Industry
and our commitment is to enable our customers achieve their financial
goals through the provision of innovative insurance solutions.
Insurance Tanzania contributes to the communities that we operate in
through CSR activities in education, health and social welfare and
participates in industry initiatives aimed at improving financial
literacy and inclusiveness in the country.
The Company operates a
large footprint in the country with offices in all major cities and now
wishes to recruit a high caliber individual to fill the following senior
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
job holder will be responsible for managing the UAP Provider Network in
Tanzania and act as the Health business liaison for Head Office while
ensuring superior customer experience.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provider contracting – contract medical service providers in Tanzania and manage the contract lifecycle.
- Provider network management – maintain an up to date provider panel, monitor adequacy of providers in all key regions.
- Conduct provider audits and Quality Assurance
relationship management – organize service meetings, training on UAPOM
processes, obtain provider feedback and share relevant reports on
- Provider engagement and negotiation of rates for contracted services
- Attend client service meetings and ensure delivery of superior customer experience
- Support in business prospecting and business acquisition
- Support business processing in tracking membership and card distribution issues
- Support case management and assist in claims verification prior to settlement
- Assist in claims processing and reconciliation with providers
- Promptly respond to queries from providers, clients and intermediaries
- Proactively escalate any identified risks or risk events
- Any other duty assigned by management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Extensive networking with SP and other medical insurers.
- Excellent analytical and monitoring skills
- Good decision-making skills
- High level of integrity and honesty
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/Bachelor in a Clinical or Business field
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in health insurance in Tanzania
- Extensive knowledge of public and private healthcare providers in Tanzania
- Experience in a busy hospital setting in Tanzania will be preferred
- Any insurance certification will be an added advantage
Closing Date 9 July 2021.