TITLE: SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER
LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM
HR World Limited on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for a Supply Chain Officer who will be able to analyze data and processes, generate reports & communicate with external suppliers and buyers.
- Planning delivery timetables.
- Ensuring stores have enough stock.
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand.
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Tracking products through branch offices to make sure they arrive at their destination.
- Overseeing arrival of shipments.
- Facilitate supply chain management
- Monitoring the implementation of supply chain policies.
- Ensuring compliance with different statutory legislation.
- Assist in the organization’s procurement functions.
- Contract Management.
- Asset Management.
- Daily management of incoming requests from end users ensuring timeous turn around.
- Conduct monthly demand planning to determine the needs and requirements for good and services.
- Compile procurement reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- And other duties as you will be assigned by your supervisor.
- Advance Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or relevant field.
- 7+ years of experience in the supply chain management.
- Familiarity with safety and procedural best practices in SCM .
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
Interested candidates may send their CVs in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org