PARTS AND SERVICES MANAGER
HR World on behalf of our reputable client in Agricultural Automation Industry we are looking for a Parts and Services Manager who ensures that the daily inventory of technicians’ time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels and monitors the performance of all service department staff.
- Strives for harmony and teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
- Facilitates and/or conducts technical training and sends employees to appropriate training
- Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the service department.
- Maintains reporting systems required by general management and the factory
- Develops and implements a marketing plan which promotes new and repeat business.
- Understands and ensures compliance with manufacturer warranty and policy procedures.
- Monitors and follows up on parts orders with the Supply Chain Manager to ensure availability.
- Reviews and approves all repair orders before submitting them to the warranty department, monitoring for sales and hours relative to expectations.
- Degree in any relevant discipline. Technical engineer (background preferred)
- 5+ Minimum in Agricultural Automation/Automotive Industry back ground in relevant technical experience levels
- Has held assisting or Workshop Manager roles or other
- Strong Understanding of Maintenance/Mechanical/ Spare Parts
- Strong understanding of Stock Management and Branch After Sales teams
- Having worked with reputable brands in After Sales and Service
Interested candidates who are qualified for this position may send their CV ONLY in word format to email@example.com before 28th June 2021