JOB TITLE: FINANCE MANAGER
INDUSTRY: AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
HR World limited on behalf of our reputable client, we are looking for a well experienced Finance Manager who has worked in an Automotive field .
- Vehicles and spare parts at port -ensure that all clearance activity is done within stipulated time and company does not suffer from delays in clearance.
- Control and execution of day to day accounting function. Ensuring all transactions are recorded in the system
- Handling payroll of the company and subsequent remittance of all statutory payments
- Statutory Returns in-compliance with tax & regulations.
- Regular monitoring of Debtors and Creditors statements. Ensuring all collections are collected in time and suppliers are paid out in time.
- Intense observation of key expenses; scrutinize transactions, review and approval of payment process.
- Regular stock take process for all inventory
- Manage with banks for the facilities, enhancement & renewals: In-addition the Short-Term loans (TODs) to meet intermediate funds requirements.
- Finalize Vehicle costing and ensuring parts costing is done as per the company policy
- Forex Management
- Ensuring that finance manual of the company and Policies is respected.
- Management Performance Reports: Profitability Analysis, Statement of Affairs, Debtors Analysis, timely submission of monthly financial position to the management.
- Coordinate with Insurance for policies arrangement
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
- 6-8 years of experience in the same field
- Strong knowledge on financial budget, planning and reporting.
Interested candidates may send their CV (Ms Word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th May 2021