in Tanzania 2021: New Job Opportunities at Total Tanzania 2021
DAR ES SALAAM-MAFUTA RD(TZA)
– Application of Safety Managements Systems. – Quality Control of
products to be within Tanzania quality specifications as per TBS.
Taxes and whaffages–
Ensure that All TAXES for fuel are processed on time, Manifest
comparisons and whaffage are processed and paid on time to avoid penalty
for late payments and delay to evacuate transit parcels
follow up on transit/Transshipment and Customs documentations for
TANZANIA/DRC/BURUNDI/UGANDA/RWANDA/ZAMBIA /and RWANDA related to GAPCO
and TOTAL by ensuring completeness and proper files are maintained and
made available whenever they are needed either internally ,by our
customers ,Regulators, Auditors e.t.c
Taxes forecast, assessment and payment :Send
Monthly forecast of taxes to treasury and update whenever there is
changes, Assessment of Taxes and payment in accordance of customs
procedures to avoid GTL/TTL parcels discharged into other depot, and
zero penalty for late payments of Taxes
Whaffage and Additional Taxes:
Ensure that Manifest comparisons, Claim of overpaid taxes on fuel ,
payment of Additional Taxes, payment of whaffages are completed as per
customs procedure and timing to avoid penalty and delay of the uplift of
Transit Product age report – Closely
follow-up on the loading limit day for each transit parcel, Send Age
report every Monday to transit customers and supply manager and request
for extension from TRA 5 days before expiration of Limit time to avoid
localizing the product and inconveniences to customers.
Coordinate transit loadings by Ensuring smooth transit loadings by
completing Documentation timely and closely follow-up all transit trucks
to make sure that validation at the border and bond cancellation is
done on time. Communicate pending monthly and action plan to clear them.
- Localization: Timely processing of Taxes and whaffage on localization, Immediate follow-up with TRA for bond cancellation on localized product
- Custom Queries: Ensure that all custom related queries are attended on time including but not limited to Audit
Transit documents communication and stocks Reconciliations: Timely
communicating of all necessary documents for transit customer to be
able to confirm and process all the documentation (Outturn, certificate
of Quality &qty, Loadings summary, pump over reports etc, Ensure
proper reconciliations per vessel with transit customers are completed
at the end of each vessel uplift and provide all required documents to
Notice Of Intention (NOI) –Coordinate
with Depots Managers/Supply and Hospitality assistants to ensure All NOI
for products received at Gapco and TOTAL are approved by TRA , received
and properly filed for customs purpose, This include Our Hospitality
- Assist Administration in all pending matters relating
to supply sections that may delay the renewal of different licenses e.g.
OMC License , Pending Validation of trucks , etc
Management and Maintain all records and communications with TRA and
other parts related to trading and exports or transit cargo and Local
- Attend all other customs related matters for GTL and TTL
- Any Other Job related to your section as may be assigned to you by your superior
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Context and environment
market with various regulations, constrained supply system, numerous
OMCs. Imports planned 2-3 months ahead so requiring accurate forecasts.
- Involve interaction with TRA/PBPA staff during documents processing whereby some are less cooperative
- Correctness of all documents which needs concentration as it involves huge amount of money to be paid.
- Most of the duties are strictly to specific deadline therefore, needs time dedication
- Bachelor Degree /Advanced Diploma in Tax and Customs related field with experience of 2-3 years
- Depot operations knowledge
- Products knowledge
- Customs procedures on petroleum products importation experience.
Offer ID 42875BR
Metier Stock Management
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Fixed term position
Experience level required Minimum 3 years
Employer company TOTAL TANZANIA LTD
Branch Marketing & Services About us / company profi
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total.
With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety
and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation
culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team
whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.